Australian Energy Operations (AEO) is part of a global family of energy companies operating in the United Kingdom, New Zealand, Continental Europe, New Zealand, Canada, the United States, Hong Kong, Mainland China and across Australia.
Formerly known as Transmission Operations Australia (TOA), AEO constructs, owns and operates electricity transmission assets in the growing Australian market, specialising in connecting generation assets and load requiring assets to the existing electricity network, such as Victoria’s Mt Mercer windfarm.
AEO is jointly owned by CK Infrastructure Holdings Ltd (CKI) (50%) and Power Assets Holdings Ltd (PAH) (50%). It is not a publicly listed company.
- Ecology and Heritage Partners - Golden Summoth Population and Habitat Monitoring (March 2016)
- Landowner Vegetation Offset Management Reporting (March 2016)
- TOA annual offset monitoring (March 2016)
- Bushfire Mitigation Strategy
- Vegetation Offset Management Plan
- Inspection of Offset Management
- Landowner Vegetation Offset Management Reporting 2014
- TOA Annual Vegetation Monitoring Reporting
- EPBC Construction Vegetation Report
- TOA Annual Offset Monitoring - March 2015
- Ecology & Heritage Partners - Golden Sun Moth Population and Habitat Monitoring, Saxton Paddock
- Annual Reporting Paddock Report
- Management Tables - March 2015
- Bushfire Mitigation Plan 2016-2021
- 2020 - 2021 - Electric Line Clearance Management Plan